What is the value of Accreditation?
Accreditation derives its importance and value from controlling performance and target quality to achieve progress and apply modern systems and concepts. Accreditation is the best option to ensure quality control of the outputs of training programs in all their components and areas and the possibility of continuing to develop them effectively to achieve the desired goals. The Accreditation has a wide-ranging influence on training providers’ philosophy and goals and supports their mission and vision, both locally and internationally.
Accreditation gives training providers a global identity and brand that lies within the company’s proven assets. Thus, Accreditation is an incentive to improve performance and services and stimulate excellence in programs and reflect a real positive image of the extent of interest in international standards and commitment to the agreed quality level.
AIPS offers three types of Accreditation
1. Institutional Accreditation
Institutional Accreditation for training providers means meeting the optimal standards, indicators, and evidence in the components of the training provider (legal and administrative form), including licenses, management, employees, training rooms, facilities, and services for trainers to measure the effectiveness of the center in achieving the goals with the required quality.
2. Program Accreditation
Program Accreditation ensures that the programs’ quality is assured and their compliance with the specified international standards by examining, reviewing, and evaluating the programs and their design, organization, and validity techniques to match the awarded certificate.
3. Professional Accreditation
Professional Accreditation deals with the quality and eligibility of persons responsible for running training institutions and aims to exercise commitment in implementing legal regulations, rules, and protocols to preserve the ethical and professional business.
Who can be Accredited?
- Training & Learning Centers
- Universities & Schools
- Continuous Learning Centers
- Faculty & Leadership Development Centers
- Professional Studies Centers
- Associations and Unions
E-Learning and Channels
- Training and Learning Platforms & Channels
- E-Learning & E-Training Centers
- Professional Education
- Online Training & E-Training Centers
- Distance Learning (Centers – Corporates)
- Electronic Education & Training Platforms
Corporate and Companies
- Private and Governmental Organizations
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Factories and Engineering Companies
- Business and Commercial Organizations
- Communications and IT Companies
- Trade and Administration Practitioners
How can a Training Center Benefit?
- Accreditation is a real indicator of achieving the optimum standards and requirements for quality in training and learning.
- Accreditation shows the extent of commitment and excellence, which creates opportunities for cooperation and participation with peers.
- Accreditation increases the level of confidence of the community, institutions, and trainees in the training providers.
- Accreditation enhances professional, administrative, business, and personal value.
- Accreditation gives an official certificate confirming international recognition and additive on the official website of the institute.
- The Accreditation puts training providers ahead of the competition by providing high-quality training solutions.
- Accreditation helps in promoting and marketing training and learning services and attracts many clients and trainees.
- Accreditation allows requesting certificates for trainees after successfully passing the programs.
- Accreditation helps to explore new markets and cultures and qualifies participants in international tenders and programs.
Why Do You Need Accreditation?
- Accreditation gives training providers a distinct identity, prestige, and reputation that guarantees the agreed level of quality.
- Accreditation unifies the systems and programs for training providers and maintains their quality and continuous development.
- Accreditation balances between the independence of training providers and serving the interests of society
- Accreditation is a prerequisite in many cases for the exercise of training and learning functions.
- Students join a certified training provider confidently that training and learning are on the right track to effectively achieve their goals.
- Accreditation supports credibility, assures accountability, and maintains training outcomes within established standards.
- Accreditation supports certificates issued to graduates to be acceptable for employment and promotion.
- Accreditation is concerned with all aspects and components (buildings and equipment, training methodology, quality of performance, Etc.
- Accreditation stimulates continuous self-evaluation to improve and develop quality, reinforce strengths, and fix weaknesses.
How does the accreditation procedure work?
Self-evaluation of training providers is the starting point for approval and acceptance of Accreditation; It is a realistic report that must be accurate and subjective. It identifies the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges of the candidate to initiate reform and change and is considered evidence of keenness to adhere to international standards for Accreditation.
2. Submit the initial application
Once the training provider has chosen the accreditation program, the attached application must be filled out, answered accurately, and sent to us, followed by a list of required documents and documents that our team uses to verify the legal and administrative form.
3. Review the application and documents
Within five working days after submitting the application and all supporting documents, our team will contact the training provider manager to clarify the accreditation request.
4. Evaluation Committee
The competent committee examines the licenses and evaluates the training provider’s documents to assess the accreditation application’s compliance with our standards. The committee submits a report indicating approval or disapproval, and therefore an official letter is sent to the training provider explaining the committee’s report.
5. Approval and Award
After the approval of the committee, a formal acceptance letter is sent to the training provider, after which he pays the prescribed fees, followed by this procedure to issue the certificate and send it to the training provider, followed by a memorandum of understanding, and accordingly, the accreditation certificate is enrollment on the official website as an accredited training provider
An accredited training provider adheres to our standards and procedures to ensure consistency of accreditation status. We will conduct anonymous checks on certified training providers to verify that they apply the best training and development practices to maintain the accreditation status granted by us.
After the accreditation period (three years) expires, the training provider receives a note to renew the Accreditation, along with a request to fill out a form confirming the maintenance of the standards recognized by us.